• Thyme is a very common aromatic herb in Mediterranean cuisine.
• Due to its intense smell and characteristic flavor is used in different elaborations, and is a familiar element in stews, grills, pickles, marinades, marinades and dressings (for example, for olives), which provides, in addition to its characteristics organoleptic properties, digestive properties.
• It can be used both fresh and dry, depending on the recipe.
• In Spain it is an ingredient that is part of the Catalan "farigola" soup, and in Extremaduran cuisine is used as a meat marinade.
• It can be used as an infusion, serves as an anti-inflammatory.
• Fight various breathing problems.
• Reduces digestive problems.
• It has antiseptic and healing properties.
• Has antioxidant effects.
• Strengthens the immune system and helps fight anemia.
• Reduces premenstrual pain, is diuretic and soothing reduces anxiety
Presentations: In 1kg bags.
Packaging: Corrugated cardboard boxes.